Microsoft Office programs are indispensable for people and organizations. However, few take advantage of the different functions offered. Discover here why it is important that you learn these tools.
Microsoft Office offers a series of tools for the use and management of workers and students in order to facilitate their activities on their computers or mobile devices. However, despite their many useful functions, many professionals do not focus on “taking advantage” of these programs.
In Office.com/setup, we will highlight the benefits of the three flagship Office programs: Excel, Word and Power Point; so that you understand its importance in the organization of information and why it is an indispensable requirement to perform different work activities.
Microsoft Excel provides companies with the resources necessary to organize their business operations data. Thanks to its spreadsheets, the company can observe and analyze your financial information, which is very helpful for the sales, marketing or human resources department. Therefore, at Office.com/setup, we collect some utilities of this program:
- Build great graphics, in order to enhance your data in commercial reports or strong marketing material.
- Use the condition format, enriching the spreadsheets for a better analysis.
- Help identify trends, which is a great contribution to establish your business strategy in the short and long term.
- Online access, Excel is part of Office 365, allowing anyone to use it from their device anywhere.
In this, the user can write all kinds of texts, notes, monographs and even theses in a simple and orderly manner. It is likely that this program if you know how to use it; however, at Office.com/setup, we tell you more important elements.
- Visually enhanced documents, since it allows you to use different types and sizes of letters, change the design of the page, adjust the colours, and add images, among others
- Send mass emails, because you can link it with Outlook and distribute information to a large number of people.
- Templates, which fit the type of document you want to write.
- Search engine , because having so many tools, the program offers you the option to write what you want to do and tells you if it is possible to do it or not.
- Power Point
This program emerged as one of the most dynamic presentation tools. Currently, its use has decreased due to the options offered on the web. However, its functions and features provide advantages that the user will not find in another program. Here at www.office.com/setup, we mention some of these:
- Effective visual tool, images combined with design templates and other tools add value to presentations and easily engage the public.
- Summarize large sources of information, because it is very practical to view information on slides. In addition, the same space reduces you to write long texts and write concepts clearly and concisely.
- Flexibility and personalization, since the tool provides various features to design the slides, text or images.
•Presentations that work in different areas, because it is commonly used by teachers in their classes and sales professionals are those who take advantage of their attractiveness for data and information content