If you have an Office 365 subscription you will not need to activate Office, just log in to your Microsoft account. If you have purchased a physical version of Microsoft Office, you will need the 25-digit Ms Office activation key included in the box where Microsoft Office comes from. You can activate Office with a product key in any of your applications or using the Office web page.
Method 1: Use a product key in an Office program
1. Click on an Office product. Click on a program such as Word or Excel to start it. In case you have a product key, but you have not installed Microsoft Office on your computer, you will have to use the Office web page.
2. Click Enable. It is located below the icon with the image of a key.
3. Click on Enter Ms Office activation product key. You are in the “Activate” option.
4. Enter the product key and click Continue. Enter the 25-digit product key without the hyphens.
5. Click Get online. It is in the box labeled “Add this key to an account.”
6. Click on Log in or create a new account. In case you already have a Microsoft account, log in with the email address and password associated with the Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account, click on “Create a new account” and follow the instructions to create it.
7. Click Finish activation. The activation will be completed and the product key will be linked to the Microsoft account.
Method 2: Use a product key on the Office web page
1. Go to https://setup.office.com/ in a web browser. This website will allow you to activate and download Microsoft Office.
2. Click Login. It is the red button located below the first step. You must indicate an email address and create a password for the new Microsoft account..
3. Sign in to Microsoft and click next.
4. Write the 25-digit product key in the spaces. The product key is printed on a card included with Microsoft Office or, sometimes, on the purchase receipt.
5. Use the drop-down menu below where you have entered the product key to select the language and country or region. Click on “Next” when you finish.
6. Mark “Automatic renewal” and click next. Use the switch to activate or deactivate automatic renewal. This is activated by default.
7. In case you use automatic renewal, you must fill in the form with the credit card information. The charge will be made automatically on the card when the activation period ends and Microsoft Office needs to renew.
8. Click Next. You will be taken to the website of your Microsoft account from where you can download Microsoft Office.
9. Click Install. It is located under the first box that tells you how many facilities you can make. This will take you to a page with the installation information.
10. Click Install. It is in front of the installation information. This will download the Microsoft Office installation file. Use the installation file to install Microsoft Office.
If you are facing any issue in Microsoft Office Activation, You can visit Office.com/setup for any kind of Microsoft Office Activation support