Microsoft Office is a set of applications, servers and Office services developed by Microsoft. Initially, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have become substantially closer with shared features, such as a common spell checker, Ole data integration and Visual Basic for the application scripting language.
When you need to install MS Office in your computer then you need Ms office activation key which enables the MS office on your system
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, including PowerPoint, are well known from the Microsoft Office package, but do you think that this is all? Below are applications which are linked with the MS office.
1. Microsoft Word
2. Microsoft Excel
3. Microsoft PowerPoint
4. Microsoft Outlook
5. Microsoft OneNote
6. Microsoft Access
7. Microsoft Publisher
8. Microsoft Visio
9. Microsoft Groove
10. Microsoft InfoPath.
• Microsoft PowerPoint: a presentation program used to create slideshows composed of text, graphics and other objects, which can be displayed on the screen and which the presenter displays or prints on transparencies or slides.
Microsoft Access stores the data in its own format based on the Access Jet database engine. It can also be imported or linked directly to the data stored in other applications and databases. 
• Microsoft OneNote: a note program that collects handwritten or typed notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio comments. The notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
• Microsoft Publisher: a desktop publishing application for Windows used primarily for the design of brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, websites and postcards
• Skype for Business: an integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time, is the only Microsoft Office Desktop application that is not useful without an adequate network infrastructure, nor does it have the prefix “Microsoft” in its name.
• Microsoft Project: a project management application for Windows to track events and create network graphics and Gantt charts, not included in any Office package
• Microsoft Visio: an application of diagrams and flow diagrams for Windows not included in any Office suite
How to download any version of MS Office?
To download Microsoft Office from any version you want, the first thing you will need is the “Windows / MS Office ISO, Download Tool”. This tool provides genuine ISO or IMG files and these are downloaded directly from Microsoft servers, so one should not worry about their hacking, without further conversation, let’s start the trick, follow the steps mentioned below.
• Step 1: Download the MS Office from its website and run “MS Office ISO Downloader Tool”.
• Step 2: Select your version of MS Office from the right side.
• Step 3: Select your edition and language.
• Step 4: Download it.
Once you download MS office, start the installation. In the last step of installation ask you about Ms Office activation key which you can get from the vendor from whom you buy the MS office. Enter it and enjoy the MS office.